Luca van Assche vs. Zizou Bergs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Luca van Assche faces Zizou Bergs in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on April 24, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Luca van Assche
Round of 128
2
1
Apr 24, 12:25PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Zizou Bergs
Apr 24, 12:25PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
L. van Assche
2666
Z. Bergs
1471
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
Lucavan Assche
Win %
100%
0%
ZizouBergs
Win Probability
Loading...

Luca van Assche vs. Zizou Bergs: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Luca van Assche vs. Zizou Bergs
  • Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 8:25 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Luca van Assche -152, Zizou Bergs +120
  • First Set Odds: Luca van Assche -139, Zizou Bergs +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Luca van Assche: 57.7%
  • Zizou Bergs: 42.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Luca van Assche a win probability of 58%, while Zizou Bergs has a win probability of 42%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Luca van Assche is more likely to beat Zizou Bergs at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Luca van Assche vs. Zizou Bergs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365