Borna Coric vs. Benjamin Hassan Prediction, Picks and Odds

Borna Coric faces Benjamin Hassan in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on April 24, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Borna Coric
Round of 128
2
1
Apr 24, 2:15PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Benjamin Hassan
Apr 24, 2:15PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
B. Coric
2676
B. Hassan
1753
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
BornaCoric
Win %
100%
0%
BenjaminHassan
Win Probability
Loading...

Borna Coric vs. Benjamin Hassan: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Borna Coric vs. Benjamin Hassan
  • Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 10:15 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Borna Coric -333, Benjamin Hassan +250
  • First Set Odds: Borna Coric -250, Benjamin Hassan +200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Borna Coric: 75.0%
  • Benjamin Hassan: 25.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Borna Coric a win probability of 75%, while Benjamin Hassan has a win probability of 25%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Borna Coric is more likely to beat Benjamin Hassan at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Borna Coric vs. Benjamin Hassan predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365