Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime Prediction, Picks and Odds

Yoshihito Nishioka faces Felix Auger-Aliassime in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on April 25, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Yoshihito Nishioka
Round of 128
1
2
Apr 25, 9AM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Felix Auger-Aliassime
Apr 25, 9AM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Y. Nishioka
1614
F. Auger-Aliassime
2466
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
YoshihitoNishioka
Win %
0%
100%
FelixAuger-Aliassime
Win Probability
Loading...

Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime
  • Date: Thursday, April 25, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Yoshihito Nishioka +333, Felix Auger-Aliassime -455
  • First Set Odds: Yoshihito Nishioka +240, Felix Auger-Aliassime -303

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Yoshihito Nishioka: 20.4%
  • Felix Auger-Aliassime: 79.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Yoshihito Nishioka a win probability of 20%, while Felix Auger-Aliassime has a win probability of 80%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Felix Auger-Aliassime is more likely to beat Yoshihito Nishioka at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365