Luciano Darderi vs. Gael Monfils Prediction, Picks and Odds

Luciano Darderi faces Gael Monfils in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on April 24, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Luciano Darderi
Round of 128
2
0
Apr 24, 1:05PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Gael Monfils
Apr 24, 1:05PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
L. Darderi
266
G. Monfils
042
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
LucianoDarderi
Win %
100%
0%
GaelMonfils
Win Probability
Loading...

Luciano Darderi vs. Gael Monfils: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Luciano Darderi vs. Gael Monfils
  • Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 9:05 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Luciano Darderi +130, Gael Monfils -164
  • First Set Odds: Luciano Darderi +120, Gael Monfils -152

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Luciano Darderi: 36.3%
  • Gael Monfils: 63.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Luciano Darderi a win probability of 36%, while Gael Monfils has a win probability of 64%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Gael Monfils is more likely to beat Luciano Darderi at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Luciano Darderi vs. Gael Monfils predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365