Brandon Nakashima vs. Facundo Bagnis Prediction, Picks and Odds

Brandon Nakashima faces Facundo Bagnis in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on April 24, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Brandon Nakashima
Round of 128
0
2
Apr 24, 2PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Facundo Bagnis
Apr 24, 2PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
B. Nakashima
036
F. Bagnis
267
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
BrandonNakashima
Win %
0%
100%
FacundoBagnis
Win Probability
Loading...

Brandon Nakashima vs. Facundo Bagnis: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Brandon Nakashima vs. Facundo Bagnis
  • Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 10:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Brandon Nakashima -227, Facundo Bagnis +175
  • First Set Odds: Brandon Nakashima -189, Facundo Bagnis +150

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brandon Nakashima: 68.4%
  • Facundo Bagnis: 31.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Brandon Nakashima a win probability of 68%, while Facundo Bagnis has a win probability of 32%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Brandon Nakashima is more likely to beat Facundo Bagnis at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Brandon Nakashima vs. Facundo Bagnis predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365