Fabian Marozsan vs. Francisco Cerundolo Prediction, Picks and Odds

Fabian Marozsan faces Francisco Cerundolo in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on April 26, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Fabian Marozsan
Round of 64
0
2
Apr 26, 9AM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Francisco Cerundolo
Apr 26, 9AM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
F. Marozsan
026
F. Cerundolo
267
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
FabianMarozsan
Win %
0%
100%
FranciscoCerundolo
Win Probability
Loading...

Fabian Marozsan vs. Francisco Cerundolo: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Fabian Marozsan vs. Francisco Cerundolo
  • Date: Friday, April 26, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Fabian Marozsan -152, Francisco Cerundolo +120
  • First Set Odds: Fabian Marozsan -139, Francisco Cerundolo +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Fabian Marozsan: 50.8%
  • Francisco Cerundolo: 49.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Fabian Marozsan a win probability of 51%, while Francisco Cerundolo has a win probability of 49%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Fabian Marozsan is more likely to beat Francisco Cerundolo at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Friday.

Our Fabian Marozsan vs. Francisco Cerundolo predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365