Jannik Sinner vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime Prediction, Picks and Odds

Jannik Sinner faces Felix Auger-Aliassime in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on May 3, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Jannik Sinner
Quarterfinal
vs.
May 3, 10AM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Felix Auger-Aliassime
May 3, 10AM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Match Probabilities Last Updated: 8:01AM, May 2
Moneyline
1st Set
JannikSinner
Moneyline
Win %
62%
38%
FelixAuger-Aliassime
JannikSinner
Moneyline
Win %
62%
38%
FelixAuger-Aliassime
Loading...

Jannik Sinner vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Jannik Sinner vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime
  • Date: Friday, May 3, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 6:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Jannik Sinner -303, Felix Auger-Aliassime +240
  • First Set Odds: Jannik Sinner -250, Felix Auger-Aliassime +200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Jannik Sinner: 62.3%
  • Felix Auger-Aliassime: 37.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Jannik Sinner a win probability of 62%, while Felix Auger-Aliassime has a win probability of 38%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Jannik Sinner is more likely to beat Felix Auger-Aliassime at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Friday.

Our Jannik Sinner vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365