Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Jiri Lehecka Prediction, Picks and Odds

Felix Auger-Aliassime faces Jiri Lehecka in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on May 3, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Felix Auger-Aliassime
Semifinal
May 3, 6PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Jiri Lehecka
May 3, 6PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
F. Auger-Aliassime
3
J. Lehecka
3
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
FelixAuger-Aliassime
Win %
100%
0%
JiriLehecka
Win Probability
Loading...

Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Jiri Lehecka: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Jiri Lehecka
  • Date: Friday, May 3, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Felix Auger-Aliassime +110, Jiri Lehecka -139
  • First Set Odds: Felix Auger-Aliassime +110, Jiri Lehecka -139

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Felix Auger-Aliassime: 49.2%
  • Jiri Lehecka: 50.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Felix Auger-Aliassime a win probability of 49%, while Jiri Lehecka has a win probability of 51%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Jiri Lehecka is more likely to beat Felix Auger-Aliassime at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Friday.

Our Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Jiri Lehecka predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365