Hubert Hurkacz vs. Daniel Altmaier Prediction, Picks and Odds

Hubert Hurkacz faces Daniel Altmaier in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on April 28, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Hubert Hurkacz
Round of 32
2
0
Apr 28, 12:25PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Daniel Altmaier
Apr 28, 12:25PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
H. Hurkacz
267
D. Altmaier
046
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
HubertHurkacz
Win %
100%
0%
DanielAltmaier
Win Probability
Loading...

Hubert Hurkacz vs. Daniel Altmaier: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Hubert Hurkacz vs. Daniel Altmaier
  • Date: Sunday, April 28, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 8:25 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Hubert Hurkacz -333, Daniel Altmaier +250
  • First Set Odds: Hubert Hurkacz -250, Daniel Altmaier +200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Hubert Hurkacz: 75.8%
  • Daniel Altmaier: 24.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Hubert Hurkacz a win probability of 76%, while Daniel Altmaier has a win probability of 24%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Hubert Hurkacz is more likely to beat Daniel Altmaier at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Sunday.

Our Hubert Hurkacz vs. Daniel Altmaier predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365