Denis Shapovalov vs. Alexander Zverev Prediction, Picks and Odds

Denis Shapovalov faces Alexander Zverev in the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on April 28, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
LIVE
2nd Set
TENNIS
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
LIVE
2nd Set
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Denis Shapovalov
Round of 32
0
:
1
Apr 28, 8:10PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
Alexander Zverev
Apr 28, 8:10PM ATP Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
D. Shapovalov
045
A. Zverev
166
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
DenisShapovalov
Win %
0%
100%
AlexanderZverev
Win Probability
Loading...

Denis Shapovalov vs. Alexander Zverev: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Denis Shapovalov vs. Alexander Zverev
  • Date: Sunday, April 28, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Denis Shapovalov +400, Alexander Zverev -625
  • First Set Odds: Denis Shapovalov +275, Alexander Zverev -357

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Denis Shapovalov: 17.4%
  • Alexander Zverev: 82.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Denis Shapovalov a win probability of 17%, while Alexander Zverev has a win probability of 83%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Alexander Zverev is more likely to beat Denis Shapovalov at the ATP Madrid, Spain Men's Singles 2024 on Sunday.

Our Denis Shapovalov vs. Alexander Zverev predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365