Luciano Darderi vs. Denis Shapovalov Prediction, Picks and Odds

Luciano Darderi faces Denis Shapovalov in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 8, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Luciano Darderi
Round of 128
2
1
May 8, 9AM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Denis Shapovalov
May 8, 9AM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
L. Darderi
2667
D. Shapovalov
1736
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
LucianoDarderi
Win %
100%
0%
DenisShapovalov
Win Probability
Loading...

Luciano Darderi vs. Denis Shapovalov: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Luciano Darderi vs. Denis Shapovalov
  • Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Luciano Darderi -152, Denis Shapovalov +120
  • First Set Odds: Luciano Darderi -139, Denis Shapovalov +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Luciano Darderi: 48.4%
  • Denis Shapovalov: 51.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Luciano Darderi a win probability of 48%, while Denis Shapovalov has a win probability of 52%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Denis Shapovalov is more likely to beat Luciano Darderi at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Luciano Darderi vs. Denis Shapovalov predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365