Flavio Cobolli vs. Sebastian Korda Prediction, Picks and Odds

Flavio Cobolli faces Sebastian Korda in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 10, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Flavio Cobolli
Round of 64
1
2
May 10, 12:25PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Sebastian Korda
May 10, 12:25PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
F. Cobolli
1664
S. Korda
2746
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
FlavioCobolli
Win %
0%
100%
SebastianKorda
Win Probability
Loading...

Flavio Cobolli vs. Sebastian Korda: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Flavio Cobolli vs. Sebastian Korda
  • Date: Friday, May 10, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 8:25 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Flavio Cobolli +150, Sebastian Korda -189
  • First Set Odds: Flavio Cobolli +130, Sebastian Korda -164

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Flavio Cobolli: 36.4%
  • Sebastian Korda: 63.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Flavio Cobolli a win probability of 36%, while Sebastian Korda has a win probability of 64%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sebastian Korda is more likely to beat Flavio Cobolli at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Friday.

Our Flavio Cobolli vs. Sebastian Korda predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365