Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp Prediction, Picks and Odds

Felix Auger-Aliassime faces Botic Van de Zandschulp in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 11, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Felix Auger-Aliassime
Round of 64
2
0
May 11, 5:25PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Botic Van de Zandschulp
May 11, 5:25PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
F. Auger-Aliassime
267
B. Van de Zandschulp
016
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
FelixAuger-Aliassime
Win %
100%
0%
BoticVan de Zandschulp
Win Probability
Loading...

Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 1:25 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Felix Auger-Aliassime -250, Botic Van de Zandschulp +200
  • First Set Odds: Felix Auger-Aliassime -200, Botic Van de Zandschulp +162

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Felix Auger-Aliassime: 71.2%
  • Botic Van de Zandschulp: 28.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Felix Auger-Aliassime a win probability of 71%, while Botic Van de Zandschulp has a win probability of 29%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Felix Auger-Aliassime is more likely to beat Botic Van de Zandschulp at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Saturday.

Our Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365