Corentin Moutet vs. Roman Safiullin Prediction, Picks and Odds

Corentin Moutet faces Roman Safiullin in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 9, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Corentin Moutet
Round of 128
2
1
May 9, 12:30PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Roman Safiullin
May 9, 12:30PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
C. Moutet
2376
R. Safiullin
1662
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
CorentinMoutet
Win %
100%
0%
RomanSafiullin
Win Probability
Loading...

Corentin Moutet vs. Roman Safiullin: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Corentin Moutet vs. Roman Safiullin
  • Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 8:30 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Corentin Moutet -139, Roman Safiullin +110
  • First Set Odds: Corentin Moutet -125, Roman Safiullin +100

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Corentin Moutet: 53.0%
  • Roman Safiullin: 47.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Corentin Moutet a win probability of 53%, while Roman Safiullin has a win probability of 47%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Corentin Moutet is more likely to beat Roman Safiullin at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Corentin Moutet vs. Roman Safiullin predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365