Zizou Bergs vs. Rafael Nadal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Zizou Bergs faces Rafael Nadal in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 9, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Zizou Bergs
Round of 128
1
2
May 9, 11:20AM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Rafael Nadal
May 9, 11:20AM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Z. Bergs
1634
R. Nadal
2466
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
ZizouBergs
Win %
0%
100%
RafaelNadal
Win Probability
Loading...

Zizou Bergs vs. Rafael Nadal: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Zizou Bergs vs. Rafael Nadal
  • Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 7:20 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Zizou Bergs +550, Rafael Nadal -909
  • First Set Odds: Zizou Bergs +350, Rafael Nadal -500

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Zizou Bergs: 12.4%
  • Rafael Nadal: 87.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Zizou Bergs a win probability of 12%, while Rafael Nadal has a win probability of 88%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Rafael Nadal is more likely to beat Zizou Bergs at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Zizou Bergs vs. Rafael Nadal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365