Hubert Hurkacz vs. Rafael Nadal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Hubert Hurkacz faces Rafael Nadal in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 11, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Hubert Hurkacz
Round of 64
2
0
May 11, 11:05AM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Rafael Nadal
May 11, 11:05AM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
H. Hurkacz
266
R. Nadal
013
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
HubertHurkacz
Win %
100%
0%
RafaelNadal
Win Probability
Loading...

Hubert Hurkacz vs. Rafael Nadal: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Hubert Hurkacz vs. Rafael Nadal
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 7:05 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Hubert Hurkacz +130, Rafael Nadal -164
  • First Set Odds: Hubert Hurkacz +120, Rafael Nadal -152

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Hubert Hurkacz: 39.4%
  • Rafael Nadal: 60.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Hubert Hurkacz a win probability of 39%, while Rafael Nadal has a win probability of 61%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Rafael Nadal is more likely to beat Hubert Hurkacz at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Saturday.

Our Hubert Hurkacz vs. Rafael Nadal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365