Tommy Paul vs. Dominik Koepfer Prediction, Picks and Odds

Tommy Paul faces Dominik Koepfer in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 13, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Tommy Paul
Round of 32
2
0
May 13, 1PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Dominik Koepfer
May 13, 1PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
T. Paul
266
D. Koepfer
043
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
TommyPaul
Win %
100%
0%
DominikKoepfer
Win Probability
Loading...

Tommy Paul vs. Dominik Koepfer: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Tommy Paul vs. Dominik Koepfer
  • Date: Monday, May 13, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 9:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Tommy Paul -152, Dominik Koepfer +120
  • First Set Odds: Tommy Paul -139, Dominik Koepfer +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Tommy Paul: 60.7%
  • Dominik Koepfer: 39.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Tommy Paul a win probability of 61%, while Dominik Koepfer has a win probability of 39%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Tommy Paul is more likely to beat Dominik Koepfer at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Monday.

Our Tommy Paul vs. Dominik Koepfer predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365