Taylor Fritz vs. Sebastian Korda Prediction, Picks and Odds

Taylor Fritz faces Sebastian Korda in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 12, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Taylor Fritz
Round of 32
2
0
May 12, 1:35PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Sebastian Korda
May 12, 1:35PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
T. Fritz
266
S. Korda
034
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
TaylorFritz
Win %
100%
0%
SebastianKorda
Win Probability
Loading...

Taylor Fritz vs. Sebastian Korda: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Taylor Fritz vs. Sebastian Korda
  • Date: Sunday, May 12, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 9:35 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Taylor Fritz -189, Sebastian Korda +150
  • First Set Odds: Taylor Fritz -164, Sebastian Korda +130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Taylor Fritz: 64.6%
  • Sebastian Korda: 35.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Taylor Fritz a win probability of 65%, while Sebastian Korda has a win probability of 35%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Taylor Fritz is more likely to beat Sebastian Korda at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Sunday.

Our Taylor Fritz vs. Sebastian Korda predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365