Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Brandon Nakashima Prediction, Picks and Odds

Miomir Kecmanovic faces Brandon Nakashima in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 9, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Miomir Kecmanovic
Round of 128
2
0
May 9, 1:20PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Brandon Nakashima
May 9, 1:20PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
M. Kecmanovic
266
B. Nakashima
044
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
MiomirKecmanovic
Win %
100%
0%
BrandonNakashima
Win Probability
Loading...

Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Brandon Nakashima: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Brandon Nakashima
  • Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 9:20 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Miomir Kecmanovic -139, Brandon Nakashima +110
  • First Set Odds: Miomir Kecmanovic -125, Brandon Nakashima +100

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Miomir Kecmanovic: 52.0%
  • Brandon Nakashima: 48.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Miomir Kecmanovic a win probability of 52%, while Brandon Nakashima has a win probability of 48%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Miomir Kecmanovic is more likely to beat Brandon Nakashima at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Brandon Nakashima predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365