Jaume Munar vs. Cameron Norrie Prediction, Picks and Odds

Jaume Munar faces Cameron Norrie in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 11, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Jaume Munar
Round of 64
1
2
May 11, 2:40PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Cameron Norrie
May 11, 2:40PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
J. Munar
1363
C. Norrie
2616
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
JaumeMunar
Win %
0%
100%
CameronNorrie
Win Probability
Loading...

Jaume Munar vs. Cameron Norrie: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Jaume Munar vs. Cameron Norrie
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 10:40 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Jaume Munar +137, Cameron Norrie -175
  • First Set Odds: Jaume Munar +120, Cameron Norrie -152

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Jaume Munar: 37.4%
  • Cameron Norrie: 62.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Jaume Munar a win probability of 37%, while Cameron Norrie has a win probability of 63%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Cameron Norrie is more likely to beat Jaume Munar at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Saturday.

Our Jaume Munar vs. Cameron Norrie predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365