Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Cameron Norrie Prediction, Picks and Odds

Stefanos Tsitsipas faces Cameron Norrie in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 13, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Stefanos Tsitsipas
Round of 32
2
0
May 13, 10:15AM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Cameron Norrie
May 13, 10:15AM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
S. Tsitsipas
267
C. Norrie
026
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
StefanosTsitsipas
Win %
100%
0%
CameronNorrie
Win Probability
Loading...

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Cameron Norrie: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Cameron Norrie
  • Date: Monday, May 13, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 6:15 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Stefanos Tsitsipas -500, Cameron Norrie +350
  • First Set Odds: Stefanos Tsitsipas -333, Cameron Norrie +250

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Stefanos Tsitsipas: 79.1%
  • Cameron Norrie: 20.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Stefanos Tsitsipas a win probability of 79%, while Cameron Norrie has a win probability of 21%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Stefanos Tsitsipas is more likely to beat Cameron Norrie at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Monday.

Our Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Cameron Norrie predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365