• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Dominic Thiem vs. Cristian Garin Prediction, Picks and Odds

Dominic Thiem faces Cristian Garin in the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Dominic Thiem
Round of 32
0
2
Feb 28, 11:30PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
Cristian Garin
Feb 28, 11:30PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
D. Thiem
026
C. Garin
267
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
DominicThiem
Win %
0%
100%
CristianGarin
Win Probability
Loading...

Dominic Thiem vs. Cristian Garin: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Dominic Thiem vs. Cristian Garin
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 6:30 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dominic Thiem: 58.5%
  • Cristian Garin: 41.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Dominic Thiem a win probability of 59%, while Cristian Garin has a win probability of 41%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Dominic Thiem is more likely to beat Cristian Garin at the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on Tuesday.

Our Dominic Thiem vs. Cristian Garin predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365