• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Minnesota vs. Toluca Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Minnesota vs. Toluca SLC game on August 8, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
SLC
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
SLC
Minnesota
3
2
Aug 9, 12AM Allianz Field (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
Toluca
Aug 9, 12AM Allianz Field (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TolucaTOL
Score Summary
MinnesotaMIN
V. Huerta (66')
Tiago Volpi (pen.) (75')
J. Rosales (13')
B. Hlongwane (32')
H. Dotson (73')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
TOL
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
MIN
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Toluca: F. Navarro replaces M. Ruiz
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Toluca: M. Isais replaces M. Araujo
90'
Yellow Card
W. Trapp (Minnesota United) cautioned
90'
Yellow Card
(Toluca) cautioned
90'
Yellow Card
F. Navarro (Toluca) cautioned
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Minnesota United: S. Jeong replaces T. Pukki
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Minnesota United: E. Bristow replaces F. Fragapane
75'
Goal scored for Toluca by Tiago Volpi (pen.)
2-2
74'
Yellow Card
J. Rosales (Minnesota United) cautioned
73'
Red Card
H. Dotson (Minnesota United) sent off for a second yellow card
67'
Yellow Card
M. Ruiz (Toluca) cautioned
66'
Goal scored for Toluca by V. Huerta
2-1
64'
Yellow Card
D. St.Clair (Minnesota United) cautioned
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Toluca: J. Angulo replaces B. A. Garcia Caprizo
38'
Yellow Card
H. Dotson (Minnesota United) cautioned
32'
Goal scored for Minnesota United by B. Hlongwane, assisted by F. Fragapane
2-0
30'
Yellow Card
B. A. Garcia Caprizo (Toluca) cautioned
13'
Goal scored for Minnesota United by J. Rosales, assisted by E. Reynoso
1-0
Loading...

Minnesota vs. Toluca: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Minnesota vs. Toluca
  • Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2023
  • Time: 8:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Allianz Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Minnesota +100, Toluca +230, Draw +300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Minnesota: 44.1%
  • Toluca: 32.5%
  • Draw: 23.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this SLC game is Minnesota 1-1 Toluca, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Toluca a win probability of 44.1%, while Minnesota has a win probability of 32.5%. The chance of a draw is 23.4%.

Summary

Our Minnesota vs. Toluca predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert SLC predictions and the best SLC bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes SLC futures, SLC odds, and the latest SLC news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365