Patriots vs. Titans Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Patriots vs. Titans NFL game on November 3, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Patriots
Predicted score
19
:
22
Nov 3, 6PM Nissan Stadium
Titans
Nov 3, 6PM Nissan Stadium
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 2:13AM, Jun 6
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Patriots
Titans -2.5
Spread
42%
58%
Titans
Patriots NE
Titans -2.5
Spread
42%
58%
Titans TEN
Loading...

Patriots vs. Titans: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Patriots vs. Titans
  • Date: Sunday, November 3, 2024
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Nissan Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Titans favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 41
  • Moneyline Odds: Patriots +124, Titans -148

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Patriots: 37%
  • Titans: 63%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Patriots 19-22 Titans.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Patriots a win probability of 37%, while the Titans have a win probability of 63%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Titans are more likely to beat the Patriots in the NFL game at Nissan Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Patriots vs. Titans predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365