Cardinals vs. Packers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cardinals vs. Packers NFL game on October 13, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Cardinals
Predicted score
21
:
26
Oct 13, 5PM Lambeau Field
Packers
Oct 13, 5PM Lambeau Field
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 2:13AM, Jun 6
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Cardinals
Packers -5.0
Spread
50%
50%
Packers
Cardinals ARI
Packers -5.0
Spread
50%
50%
Packers GB
Loading...

Cardinals vs. Packers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cardinals vs. Packers
  • Date: Sunday, October 13, 2024
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Lambeau Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Packers favored at -5
  • Total (Over/Under): 46.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Cardinals +180, Packers -218

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cardinals: 33%
  • Packers: 67%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Cardinals 21-26 Packers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cardinals a win probability of 33%, while the Packers have a win probability of 67%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Packers are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the NFL game at Lambeau Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cardinals vs. Packers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365