49ers vs. Rams Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the 49ers vs. Rams NFL game on September 22, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
49ers
Predicted score
25
:
22
Sep 22, 8:25PM SoFi Stadium
Rams
Sep 22, 8:25PM SoFi Stadium
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 2:13AM, Jun 6
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
49ers
Rams +3.0
Spread
50%
50%
Rams
49ers SF
Rams +3.0
Spread
50%
50%
Rams LA
Loading...

49ers vs. Rams: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: 49ers vs. Rams
  • Date: Sunday, September 22, 2024
  • Time: 4:25 PM ET
  • Venue: SoFi Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: 49ers favored at -3
  • Total (Over/Under): 48
  • Moneyline Odds: 49ers -162, Rams +136

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • 49ers: 61%
  • Rams: 39%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is 49ers 25-22 Rams.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the 49ers a win probability of 61%, while the Rams have a win probability of 39%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the 49ers are more likely to beat the Rams in the NFL game at SoFi Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our 49ers vs. Rams predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365