Jets vs. 49ers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Jets vs. 49ers NFL game on September 9, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Jets
Predicted score
20
:
25
Sep 10, 12:15AM Levi's Stadium
49ers
Sep 10, 12:15AM Levi's Stadium
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 2:13AM, Jun 6
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Jets
49ers -5.5
Spread
50%
50%
49ers
Jets NYJ
49ers -5.5
Spread
50%
50%
49ers SF
Loading...

Jets vs. 49ers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Jets vs. 49ers
  • Date: Monday, September 9, 2024
  • Time: 8:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Levi's Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: 49ers favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 45.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Jets +200, 49ers -245

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Jets: 30%
  • 49ers: 70%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Jets 20-25 49ers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Jets a win probability of 30%, while the 49ers have a win probability of 70%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the 49ers are more likely to beat the Jets in the NFL game at Levi's Stadium on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Jets vs. 49ers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365