Patriots vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Patriots vs. Cardinals NFL game on December 15, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Patriots
Predicted score
20
:
24
Dec 15, 9:25PM State Farm Stadium
Cardinals
Dec 15, 9:25PM State Farm Stadium
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 2:13AM, Jun 6
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Patriots
Cardinals -3.5
Spread
41%
59%
Cardinals
Patriots NE
Cardinals -3.5
Spread
41%
59%
Cardinals ARI
Loading...

Patriots vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Patriots vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Sunday, December 15, 2024
  • Time: 4:25 PM ET
  • Venue: State Farm Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cardinals favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 44
  • Moneyline Odds: Patriots +150, Cardinals -180

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Patriots: 33%
  • Cardinals: 67%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Patriots 20-24 Cardinals.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Patriots a win probability of 33%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 67%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cardinals are more likely to beat the Patriots in the NFL game at State Farm Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Patriots vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365