Bears vs. 49ers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Bears vs. 49ers NFL game on December 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Bears
Predicted score
21
:
26
Dec 8, 9:25PM Levi's Stadium
49ers
Dec 8, 9:25PM Levi's Stadium
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 2:13AM, Jun 6
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Bears
49ers -5.5
Spread
50%
50%
49ers
Bears CHI
49ers -5.5
Spread
50%
50%
49ers SF
Loading...

Bears vs. 49ers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Bears vs. 49ers
  • Date: Sunday, December 8, 2024
  • Time: 4:25 PM ET
  • Venue: Levi's Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: 49ers favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 47.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Bears +190, 49ers -230

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Bears: 32%
  • 49ers: 68%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Bears 21-26 49ers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Bears a win probability of 32%, while the 49ers have a win probability of 68%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the 49ers are more likely to beat the Bears in the NFL game at Levi's Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Bears vs. 49ers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365