Wizards vs. Trail Blazers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Wizards vs. Trail Blazers NBA game on December 21, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Wizards vs. Trail Blazers

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Wizards vs. Trail Blazers
  • Date: Thursday, December 21, 2023
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Moda Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Trail Blazers favored at -4.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 238.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Wizards +150, Trail Blazers -168

Win Probabilities

  • Wizards: 35%
  • Trail Blazers: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NBA matchup is Wizards 116-121 Trail Blazers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Wizards a win probability of 35%, while the Trail Blazers have a win probability of 65%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Wizards vs. Trail Blazers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NBA predictions and the best NBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NBA props, NBA futures, NBA odds, and the latest NBA news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners