• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Magic vs. Bucks Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Magic vs. Bucks NBA game on December 21, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Magic vs. Bucks

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Magic vs. Bucks
  • Date: Thursday, December 21, 2023
  • Time: 8:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Fiserv Forum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Bucks favored at -8.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 238.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Magic +290, Bucks -360

Win Probabilities

  • Magic: 26%
  • Bucks: 74%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NBA matchup is Magic 115-122 Bucks.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Magic a win probability of 26%, while the Bucks have a win probability of 74%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Magic vs. Bucks predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NBA predictions and the best NBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NBA props, NBA futures, NBA odds, and the latest NBA news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners