• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Warriors vs. Trail Blazers NBA game on December 17, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Warriors vs. Trail Blazers

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Warriors vs. Trail Blazers
  • Date: Sunday, December 17, 2023
  • Time: 9:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Moda Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Warriors favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 233
  • Moneyline Odds: Warriors -218, Trail Blazers +198

Win Probabilities

  • Warriors: 71%
  • Trail Blazers: 29%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NBA matchup is Warriors 119-113 Trail Blazers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Warriors a win probability of 71%, while the Trail Blazers have a win probability of 29%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Warriors vs. Trail Blazers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NBA predictions and the best NBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NBA props, NBA futures, NBA odds, and the latest NBA news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners