• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Atlanta vs. D.C. United Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Atlanta vs. D.C. United MLS game on June 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Atlanta
vs.
Jun 19, 11:30PM Audi Field (Washington, District of Columbia)
D.C. United
Jun 19, 11:30PM Audi Field (Washington, District of Columbia)
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 10:03AM, Jun 19
Moneyline
Correct Score
Moneyline
Win %
Atlanta ATL
32.6%
BetMGM
Draw
22.5%
DraftKings
D.C. United DC
44.9%
BetMGM
FanDuel
BetMGM
DraftKings
bet365
Loading...

Atlanta vs. D.C. United: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Atlanta vs. D.C. United
  • Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Audi Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Atlanta +220, D.C. United +100, Draw +290

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Atlanta: 44.9%
  • D.C. United: 32.6%
  • Draw: 22.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Atlanta 1-1 D.C. United, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives D.C. United a win probability of 44.9%, while Atlanta has a win probability of 32.6%. The chance of a draw is 22.5%.

Summary

Our Atlanta vs. D.C. United predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365