• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Colorado vs. Vancouver Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Colorado vs. Vancouver MLS game on June 1, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Colorado
1
2
Jun 2, 2:30AM BC Place (Vancouver, British Columbia)
Vancouver
Jun 2, 2:30AM BC Place (Vancouver, British Columbia)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
VancouverVAN
Score Summary
ColoradoCOL
S. Berhalter (46')
D. Kreilach (90')
D. Mihailovic (50')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
VAN
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
COL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for Vancouver Whitecaps by D. Kreilach, assisted by R. Gauld
1-2
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: D. Kreilach replaces B. White
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: G. Bovalina replaces A. Ahmed
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: A. Schopf replaces P. Vite
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: M. Bombito replaces L. Abubakar
69'
Yellow Card
R. Gauld (Vancouver Whitecaps) cautioned
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: O. Larraz replaces C. Ronan
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: Rafael Navarro replaces D. Yapi
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: B. Utvik replaces L. Martins
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: S. Vines replaces J. Travis
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: C. Harris replaces K. Cabral
50'
Goal scored for Colorado Rapids by D. Mihailovic, assisted by O. Fernandez
1-1
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: F. Picault replaces T. Blackmon
46'
Goal scored for Vancouver Whitecaps by S. Berhalter, assisted by R. Gauld
0-1
45'
Yellow Card
A. Maxso (Colorado Rapids) cautioned
20'
Yellow Card
D. Yapi (Colorado Rapids) cautioned
9'
Yellow Card
T. Blackmon (Vancouver Whitecaps) cautioned
Loading...

Colorado vs. Vancouver: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Colorado vs. Vancouver
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 10:30 PM ET
  • Venue: BC Place

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Colorado +360, Vancouver -140, Draw +300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Colorado: 57.7%
  • Vancouver: 21.3%
  • Draw: 21.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Colorado 1-2 Vancouver, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Vancouver a win probability of 57.7%, while Colorado has a win probability of 21.3%. The chance of a draw is 21.0%.

Summary

Our Colorado vs. Vancouver predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365