• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

LA Galaxy vs. Chicago Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the LA Galaxy vs. Chicago MLS game on June 1, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
LA Galaxy
1
2
Jun 2, 12:30AM Soldier Field (Chicago, Illinois)
Chicago
Jun 2, 12:30AM Soldier Field (Chicago, Illinois)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ChicagoCHI
Score Summary
LA GalaxyLAG
H. Cuypers (33')
B. Gutierrez (61')
R. Puig (pen.) (7')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
CHI
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
LAG
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
A. Arigoni (Chicago Fire) cautioned
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: C. Mueller replaces B. Gutierrez
82'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: D. Fagundez replaces M. Berry
78'
Yellow Card
M. Cuevas (Los Angeles Galaxy) cautioned
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: G. Gimenez replaces K. Acosta
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: G. Koutsias replaces M. Haile-Selassie
75'
Yellow Card
F. Herbers (Chicago Fire) cautioned
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: D. Aguirre replaces E. Cerrillo
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: M. Cuevas replaces J. Aude
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: T. Barlow replaces H. Cuypers
61'
Goal scored for Chicago Fire by B. Gutierrez
1-2
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: D. Joveljic replaces J. Perez
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: A. Souquet replaces M. Pineda
45'
Yellow Card
E. Cerrillo (Los Angeles Galaxy) cautioned
33'
Goal scored for Chicago Fire by H. Cuypers, assisted by B. Gutierrez
1-1
29'
Yellow Card
M. Pineda (Chicago Fire) cautioned
7'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by R. Puig (pen.)
1-0
Loading...

LA Galaxy vs. Chicago: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: LA Galaxy vs. Chicago
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Soldier Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: LA Galaxy +195, Chicago +120, Draw +270

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • LA Galaxy: 38.9%
  • Chicago: 37.3%
  • Draw: 23.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is LA Galaxy 1-1 Chicago, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Chicago a win probability of 38.9%, while LA Galaxy has a win probability of 37.3%. The chance of a draw is 23.8%.

Summary

Our LA Galaxy vs. Chicago predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365