• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Seattle vs. St Louis City Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Seattle vs. St Louis City MLS game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Seattle
2
1
May 26, 12:30AM CITYPARK (St. Louis, Missouri)
St Louis City
May 26, 12:30AM CITYPARK (St. Louis, Missouri)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
St Louis CitySTL
Score Summary
SeattleSEA
T. Totland (82')
K. Hiebert (o.g.) (66')
J. Morris (69')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
STL
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
SEA
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
87'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: P. Rothrock replaces A. Roldan
85'
Yellow Card
Y. Gomez Andrade (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
82'
Goal scored for St. Louis City by T. Totland, assisted by E. Lowen
2-1
80'
Yellow Card
K. Kalani (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: K. Kalani replaces Joao Paulo
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: D. Musovski replaces R. Ruidiaz
70'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: E. Lowen replaces R. Alm
70'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: A. Jackson replaces N. Blom
69'
Goal scored for Seattle Sounders by J. Morris
2-0
66'
Goal scored for Seattle Sounders by K. Hiebert (o.g.)
1-0
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: R. Baker-Whiting replaces C. Baker
57'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: N. Thorisson replaces I. Vassilev
48'
Yellow Card
C. Durkin (St. Louis City) cautioned
39'
Yellow Card
N. Blom (St. Louis City) cautioned
35'
Yellow Card
I. Vassilev (St. Louis City) cautioned
Loading...

Seattle vs. St Louis City: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Seattle vs. St Louis City
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: CITYPARK

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Seattle +210, St Louis City +125, Draw +230
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-110/-110)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Seattle: 45.0%
  • St Louis City: 28.8%
  • Draw: 26.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Seattle 1-1 St Louis City, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives St Louis City a win probability of 45.0%, while Seattle has a win probability of 28.8%. The chance of a draw is 26.2%.

Summary

Our Seattle vs. St Louis City predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365