• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Salt Lake vs. Seattle Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Salt Lake vs. Seattle MLS game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Salt Lake
1
:
1
May 30, 2:30AM Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington)
Seattle
May 30, 2:30AM Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
SeattleSEA
Score Summary
Salt LakeRSL
A. Rusnak (68')
C. A. Gomez (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
SEA
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
RSL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: P. Rothrock replaces Joao Paulo
90'
Yellow Card
R. Baker-Whiting (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
90'
Goal scored for Real Salt Lake by C. A. Gomez
1-1
87'
Yellow Card
O. Vargas (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: J. Atencio replaces J. Morris
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: D. Musovski replaces R. Ruidiaz
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: A. Katranis replaces B. Oviedo
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: A. Brody replaces P. Quinton
75'
Yellow Card
M. Crooks (Real Salt Lake) cautioned
74'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: R. Baker-Whiting replaces C. Roldan
68'
Goal scored for Seattle Sounders by A. Rusnak
0-1
67'
Yellow Card
B. Oviedo (Real Salt Lake) cautioned
64'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: F. Barajas replaces D. Luna
64'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: B. Ojeda replaces N. Palacio
58'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: C. Arango replaces A. A. Julio Santos
34'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: M. Crooks replaces M. Chang
Loading...

Salt Lake vs. Seattle: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Salt Lake vs. Seattle
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 10:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Lumen Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Salt Lake +340, Seattle +100, Draw +300
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-128/+106)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Salt Lake: 49.1%
  • Seattle: 25.9%
  • Draw: 25.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Salt Lake 1-1 Seattle, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Seattle a win probability of 49.1%, while Salt Lake has a win probability of 25.9%. The chance of a draw is 25.0%.

Summary

Our Salt Lake vs. Seattle predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365