• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

D.C. United vs. Montreal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the D.C. United vs. Montreal MLS game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
D.C. United
2
4
May 29, 11:30PM Stade Saputo (Montreal, Quebec)
Montreal
May 29, 11:30PM Stade Saputo (Montreal, Quebec)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MontrealMTL
Score Summary
D.C. UnitedDC
A. Lassiter (6')
I. Sunusi (34')
M. Choiniere (38')
I. Sunusi (73')
C. Benteke (29')
C. Benteke (42')
M. Peltola (45')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MTL
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
DC
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
81'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: J. Murrell replaces C. Benteke
81'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: Gabriel Pirani replaces S. Birnbaum
80'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: N. Saliba replaces Ruan
80'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: R. Edwards replaces J. Sosa
80'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: K. Fletcher replaces J. Stroud
74'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: M. Rodriguez replaces T. Ku-DiPietro
74'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: G. Tubbs replaces J. Hopkins
73'
Goal scored for CF Montreal by I. Sunusi, assisted by A. Lassiter
2-4
67'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: D. Yankov replaces B. Duke
63'
Yellow Card
C. Dajome (DC United) cautioned
58'
Yellow Card
M. Choiniere (CF Montreal) cautioned
45'
Red Card
M. Peltola (DC United) sent off for a second yellow card
42'
Goal scored for DC United by C. Benteke, assisted by J. Stroud
2-3
38'
Goal scored for CF Montreal by M. Choiniere, assisted by A. Lassiter
1-3
37'
Yellow Card
M. Peltola (DC United) cautioned
34'
Goal scored for CF Montreal by I. Sunusi, assisted by Ruan
1-2
32'
Yellow Card
Ruan (CF Montreal) cautioned
29'
Goal scored for DC United by C. Benteke, assisted by L. Bartlett
1-1
19'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: I. Sunusi replaces J. Vilsaint
6'
Goal scored for CF Montreal by A. Lassiter, assisted by J. Vilsaint
0-1
5'
Yellow Card
S. Piette (CF Montreal) cautioned
2'
Yellow Card
J. Hopkins (DC United) cautioned
Loading...

D.C. United vs. Montreal: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: D.C. United vs. Montreal
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Stade Saputo

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: D.C. United +165, Montreal +185, Draw +250
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-166/+136)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • D.C. United: 37.1%
  • Montreal: 39.0%
  • Draw: 23.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is D.C. United 1-1 Montreal, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Montreal a win probability of 37.1%, while D.C. United has a win probability of 39.0%. The chance of a draw is 23.9%.

Summary

Our D.C. United vs. Montreal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365