• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Houston vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Houston vs. LA Galaxy MLS game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Houston
1
2
May 26, 2:30AM Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, California)
LA Galaxy
May 26, 2:30AM Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, California)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
LA GalaxyLAG
Score Summary
HoustonHOU
Gabriel Pec (44')
R. Puig (60')
L. Blessing (18')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
LAG
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
HOU
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Houston Dynamo: F. Escobar replaces E. Sviatchenko
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: E. Cerrillo replaces D. Joveljic
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: D. Aguirre replaces D. Fagundez
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Houston Dynamo: G. Segal replaces A. Carrasquilla
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Houston Dynamo: J. Valverde replaces D. Steres
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: J. Nelson replaces J. Aude
60'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by R. Puig
1-2
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Houston Dynamo: B. Smith replaces L. Blessing
44'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by Gabriel Pec, assisted by M. Yamane
1-1
18'
Goal scored for Houston Dynamo by L. Blessing
1-0
Loading...

Houston vs. LA Galaxy: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Houston vs. LA Galaxy
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 10:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Houston +340, LA Galaxy -140, Draw +300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Houston: 55.4%
  • LA Galaxy: 22.5%
  • Draw: 22.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Houston 1-1 LA Galaxy, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives LA Galaxy a win probability of 55.4%, while Houston has a win probability of 22.5%. The chance of a draw is 22.1%.

Summary

Our Houston vs. LA Galaxy predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365