• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Dallas vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dallas vs. LA Galaxy MLS game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Dallas
1
3
May 30, 2:30AM Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, California)
LA Galaxy
May 30, 2:30AM Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, California)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
LA GalaxyLAG
Score Summary
DallasFCD
D. Joveljic (4')
D. Joveljic (66')
R. Puig (90')
P. Delgado (22')
Nkosi Tafari (82')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
LAG
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
FCD
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by R. Puig
1-3
89'
Yellow Card
M. Yoshida (Los Angeles Galaxy) cautioned
88'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: M. Cuevas replaces Gabriel Pec
85'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Dallas: O. Gonzalez replaces P. Delgado
82'
Red Card
Nkosi Tafari (FC Dallas) sent off for a second yellow card
79'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Dallas: B. Kamungo replaces S. Junqua
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: J. Perez replaces E. Cerrillo
67'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Dallas: D. Sealy replaces M. Farfan
67'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Dallas: S. Lletget replaces L. Fraser
67'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Dallas: J. Ferreira replaces P. Arriola
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: M. Berry replaces D. Joveljic
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: D. Aguirre replaces D. Fagundez
66'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by D. Joveljic, assisted by D. Fagundez
1-2
45'
Yellow Card
M. Farfan (FC Dallas) cautioned
35'
Yellow Card
P. Arriola (FC Dallas) cautioned
34'
Yellow Card
Nkosi Tafari (FC Dallas) cautioned
32'
Penalty missed by Gabriel Pec for Los Angeles Galaxy
22'
Goal scored for FC Dallas by P. Delgado
1-1
19'
Yellow Card
P. Delgado (FC Dallas) cautioned
4'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by D. Joveljic
0-1
Loading...

Dallas vs. LA Galaxy: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dallas vs. LA Galaxy
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 10:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Dallas +500, LA Galaxy -175, Draw +330

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dallas: 59.6%
  • LA Galaxy: 19.5%
  • Draw: 20.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Dallas 1-2 LA Galaxy, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives LA Galaxy a win probability of 59.6%, while Dallas has a win probability of 19.5%. The chance of a draw is 20.9%.

Summary

Our Dallas vs. LA Galaxy predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365