• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Minnesota vs. Colorado Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Minnesota vs. Colorado MLS game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Minnesota
3
:
3
May 26, 1:30AM Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
Colorado
May 26, 1:30AM Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ColoradoCOL
Score Summary
MinnesotaMIN
K. Cabral (19')
Rafael Navarro (62')
K. Cabral (71')
S. Jeong (8')
T. Oluwaseyi (27')
S. Jeong (33')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
COL
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
MIN
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: J. Lewis replaces O. Fernandez
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: C. Harris replaces K. Cabral
74'
Yellow Card
D. Padelford (Minnesota United) cautioned
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Minnesota United: T. Pukki replaces T. Oluwaseyi
71'
Goal scored for Colorado Rapids by K. Cabral
3-3
69'
Yellow Card
K. Arriaga (Minnesota United) cautioned
69'
Penalty missed by Rafael Navarro for Colorado Rapids
67'
Yellow Card
D. Taylor (Minnesota United) cautioned
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Minnesota United: F. Fragapane replaces S. Jeong
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Minnesota United: C. Clark replaces J. Rosales
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Minnesota United: B. Hlongwane replaces R. Lod
62'
Goal scored for Colorado Rapids by Rafael Navarro
3-2
53'
Yellow Card
J. Rosales (Minnesota United) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Minnesota United: H. Dotson replaces C. Harvey
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: C. Ronan replaces O. Larraz
33'
Goal scored for Minnesota United by S. Jeong, assisted by T. Oluwaseyi
3-1
27'
Goal scored for Minnesota United by T. Oluwaseyi
2-1
19'
Goal scored for Colorado Rapids by K. Cabral, assisted by O. Fernandez
1-1
8'
Goal scored for Minnesota United by S. Jeong, assisted by R. Lod
1-0
Loading...

Minnesota vs. Colorado: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Minnesota vs. Colorado
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 9:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Dick's Sporting Goods Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Minnesota +280, Colorado -120, Draw +295

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Minnesota: 46.7%
  • Colorado: 30.4%
  • Draw: 22.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Minnesota 1-1 Colorado, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Colorado a win probability of 46.7%, while Minnesota has a win probability of 30.4%. The chance of a draw is 22.9%.

Summary

Our Minnesota vs. Colorado predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365