• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Orlando vs. Chicago Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orlando vs. Chicago MLS game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Orlando
1
:
1
May 30, 12:30AM Soldier Field (Chicago, Illinois)
Chicago
May 30, 12:30AM Soldier Field (Chicago, Illinois)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ChicagoCHI
Score Summary
OrlandoORL
H. Cuypers (71')
F. Torres (4')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
CHI
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
ORL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
J. Dean (Chicago Fire) cautioned
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: J. Kocevski replaces F. Torres
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: K. Smith replaces D. D. Thorhallsson
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: R. Enrique replaces L. Muriel
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: Rafael Santos replaces M. Ojeda
71'
Goal scored for Chicago Fire by H. Cuypers
1-1
71'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: G. Koutsias replaces H. Cuypers
71'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: G. Gimenez replaces K. Acosta
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: M. Haile-Selassie replaces T. Barlow
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: F. Herbers replaces F. Navarro
54'
Yellow Card
B. Gutierrez (Chicago Fire) cautioned
47'
Yellow Card
F. Navarro (Chicago Fire) cautioned
46'
Yellow Card
R. Jansson (Orlando City) cautioned
12'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: A. Souquet replaces A. Gutman
4'
Goal scored for Orlando City by F. Torres
1-0
Loading...

Orlando vs. Chicago: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orlando vs. Chicago
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Soldier Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Orlando +160, Chicago +165, Draw +230
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-115/-102)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orlando: 35.7%
  • Chicago: 37.6%
  • Draw: 26.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Orlando 1-1 Chicago, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Chicago a win probability of 35.7%, while Orlando has a win probability of 37.6%. The chance of a draw is 26.7%.

Summary

Our Orlando vs. Chicago predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365