• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Portland vs. Austin Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Portland vs. Austin MLS game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Portland
2
0
May 30, 12:30AM Q2 Stadium (Austin, Texas)
Austin
May 30, 12:30AM Q2 Stadium (Austin, Texas)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
AustinAUS
Score Summary
PortlandPOR
Evander (45')
J. Rodriguez (pen.) (66')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
AUS
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
POR
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
C. Paredes (Portland Timbers) cautioned
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: S. Moreno replaces Antony
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: E. Williamson replaces D. Ayala
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: Z. Kolmanic replaces Guilherme Biro
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: E. Finlay replaces J. Obrian
77'
Yellow Card
D. Pereira (Austin FC) cautioned
74'
Yellow Card
C. Fodrey (Austin FC) cautioned
66'
Goal scored for Portland Timbers by J. Rodriguez (pen.)
2-0
64'
Yellow Card
B. Hines-Ike (Austin FC) cautioned
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: D. Rubio replaces S. Driussi
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: E. Miller replaces Evander
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: A. Ring replaces J. Valencia
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: C. Fodrey replaces H. Jimenez
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: C. Paredes replaces D. Chara
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: F. Mora replaces D. Asprilla
50'
Yellow Card
H. Jimenez (Austin FC) cautioned
47'
Yellow Card
G. Zardes (Austin FC) cautioned
45'
Goal scored for Portland Timbers by Evander
1-0
16'
Penalty missed by S. Driussi for Austin FC
Loading...

Portland vs. Austin: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Portland vs. Austin
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Q2 Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Portland +250, Austin +100, Draw +265
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-156/+128)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Portland: 50.4%
  • Austin: 27.0%
  • Draw: 22.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Portland 1-1 Austin, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Austin a win probability of 50.4%, while Portland has a win probability of 27.0%. The chance of a draw is 22.6%.

Summary

Our Portland vs. Austin predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365