• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Vancouver vs. Seattle Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Vancouver vs. Seattle MLS game on May 18, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Vancouver
1
:
1
May 19, 2:30AM Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington)
Seattle
May 19, 2:30AM Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
SeattleSEA
Score Summary
VancouverVAN
J. Morris (9')
Nouhou (90')
R. Gauld (pen.) (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
SEA
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
VAN
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Red Card
Nouhou (Seattle Sounders) sent off for a second yellow card
90'
Goal scored for Vancouver Whitecaps by R. Gauld (pen.)
1-1
89'
Yellow Card
Nouhou (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
88'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: D. Musovski replaces R. Ruidiaz
88'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: R. Baker-Whiting replaces A. Rusnak
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: P. de La Vega replaces Joao Paulo
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: L. Johnson replaces A. Schopf
76'
Yellow Card
M. Laborda (Vancouver Whitecaps) cautioned
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: A. Ahmed replaces R. Raposo
54'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: S. Berhalter replaces A. Cubas
43'
Yellow Card
Joao Paulo (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
36'
Yellow Card
O. Vargas (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
9'
Goal scored for Seattle Sounders by J. Morris
0-1
Loading...

Vancouver vs. Seattle: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Vancouver vs. Seattle
  • Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
  • Time: 10:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Lumen Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Vancouver +320, Seattle -120, Draw +260
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-118/-104)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Vancouver: 49.3%
  • Seattle: 25.2%
  • Draw: 25.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Vancouver 1-1 Seattle, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Seattle a win probability of 49.3%, while Vancouver has a win probability of 25.2%. The chance of a draw is 25.5%.

Summary

Our Vancouver vs. Seattle predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365