• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Dallas vs. Houston Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dallas vs. Houston MLS game on May 18, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Dallas vs. Houston

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dallas vs. Houston
  • Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Shell Energy Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Dallas +450, Houston -140, Draw +275
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-105/-115)

Win Probabilities

  • Dallas: 55.0%
  • Houston: 19.6%
  • Draw: 25.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Dallas 0-1 Houston, which has a correct score probability of 14%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Dallas vs. Houston Picks

Our specialized model for MLS games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Dallas vs. Houston match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Dallas vs. Houston game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for MLS betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Dallas vs. Houston predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Dallas vs. Houston Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on May 18, 2024, directly from Shell Energy Stadium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Houston a win probability of 55.0%, while Dallas has a win probability of 19.6%. The chance of a draw is 25.4%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Dallas vs. Houston predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365