• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

New England vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the New England vs. NY Red Bulls MLS game on May 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: New England vs. NY Red Bulls

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: New England vs. NY Red Bulls
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Red Bull Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: New England +500, NY Red Bulls -200, Draw +320
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-138/+114)

Win Probabilities

  • New England: 61.8%
  • NY Red Bulls: 17.0%
  • Draw: 21.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is New England 0-1 NY Red Bulls, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of New England vs. NY Red Bulls Picks

Our specialized model for MLS games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the New England vs. NY Red Bulls match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the New England vs. NY Red Bulls game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for MLS betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our New England vs. NY Red Bulls predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: New England vs. NY Red Bulls Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on May 11, 2024, directly from Red Bull Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives NY Red Bulls a win probability of 61.8%, while New England has a win probability of 17.0%. The chance of a draw is 21.2%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our New England vs. NY Red Bulls predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365