• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

St Louis City vs. Salt Lake Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the St Louis City vs. Salt Lake MLS game on March 25, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
St Louis City
4
0
Mar 26, 1:30AM America First Field (Sandy, Utah)
Salt Lake
Mar 26, 1:30AM America First Field (Sandy, Utah)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Salt LakeRSL
Score Summary
St Louis CitySTL
N. Gioacchini (47')
Joao Klauss (61')
Joao Klauss (66')
R. Alm (76')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
RSL
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
STL
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
86'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: C. Pompeu replaces N. Gioacchini
85'
Yellow Card
R. Alm (St. Louis City) cautioned
77'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: A. Watts replaces I. Vassilev
77'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: N. Blom replaces E. Lowen
76'
Goal scored for St. Louis City by R. Alm
4-0
75'
Yellow Card
J. Glad (Real Salt Lake) cautioned
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: I. Paul replaces D. Kreilach
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: D. Musovski replaces C. A. Gomez
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: M. Chang replaces A. A. Julio Santos
68'
Yellow Card
E. Eneli (Real Salt Lake) cautioned
66'
Goal scored for St. Louis City by Joao Klauss
3-0
61'
Goal scored for St. Louis City by Joao Klauss
2-0
60'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: I. Jensen replaces J. Stroud
60'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: R. Alm replaces T. Ostrak
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: J. Savarino replaces J. Meram
55'
Yellow Card
L. A. Bartlett (St. Louis City) cautioned
47'
Goal scored for St. Louis City by N. Gioacchini, assisted by I. Vassilev
1-0
24'
Yellow Card
D. Kreilach (Real Salt Lake) cautioned
Loading...

St Louis City vs. Salt Lake: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: St Louis City vs. Salt Lake
  • Date: Saturday, March 25, 2023
  • Time: 9:30 PM ET
  • Venue: America First Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: St Louis City +230, Salt Lake +110, Draw +245
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-140/+118)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • St Louis City: 43.3%
  • Salt Lake: 31.1%
  • Draw: 25.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is St Louis City 1-1 Salt Lake, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Salt Lake a win probability of 43.3%, while St Louis City has a win probability of 31.1%. The chance of a draw is 25.6%.

Summary

Our St Louis City vs. Salt Lake predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365