• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Cincinnati vs. Colorado Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cincinnati vs. Colorado MLS game on May 27, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Cincinnati
1
0
May 28, 1:30AM Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
Colorado
May 28, 1:30AM Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ColoradoCOL
Score Summary
CincinnatiCIN
D. Badji (33')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
COL
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
CIN
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: M. Angulo replaces L. Acosta
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: C. Bassett replaces A. Markanich
74'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: S. Arias replaces A. Barreal
74'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: M. Pinto replaces S. Santos
66'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: Y. Kubo replaces J. Moreno
65'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: S. Santos replaces D. Badji
64'
Yellow Card
O. Nwobodo (FC Cincinnati) cautioned
62'
Yellow Card
K. Cabral (Colorado Rapids) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: Y. Hanya replaces C. Harris
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: M. Bombito replaces L. Abubakar
33'
Goal scored for FC Cincinnati by D. Badji, assisted by O. Nwobodo
1-0
Loading...

Cincinnati vs. Colorado: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cincinnati vs. Colorado
  • Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
  • Time: 9:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Dick's Sporting Goods Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Cincinnati +220, Colorado +125, Draw +220
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+100/-122)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cincinnati: 39.1%
  • Colorado: 35.9%
  • Draw: 25.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Cincinnati 1-1 Colorado, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Colorado a win probability of 39.1%, while Cincinnati has a win probability of 35.9%. The chance of a draw is 25.0%.

Summary

Our Cincinnati vs. Colorado predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365