Pirates vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Pirates vs. Cardinals MLB game on June 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Pirates
2
1
Jun 11, 11:45PM Busch Stadium
Cardinals
Jun 11, 11:45PM Busch Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Pirates
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 3 1
Cardinals
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Pirates PIT
Win %
100%
0%
Cardinals STL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Michael Siani strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH41100000.250.500
2 B. Reynolds LF30100100.3331.500
3 C. Joe 1B300100000.250
4 O. Cruz SS300100200.000
5 K. Hayes 3B400000000.000
6 N. Gonzales 2B40100020.250.750
7 M. A. Taylor CF100000000.000
8 Y. Grandal C200001100.333
9 J. Suwinski RF210001200.333
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Winn SS40100020.250.500
2 A. Burleson RF40300010.751.500
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B400000100.000
4 N. Gorman 2B41111010.251.250
5 N. Arenado 3B40200010.51.250
6 B. Donovan LF40100000.250.500
7 J. Fermín DH100001000.500
8 I. Herrera PH000000000.000
9 M. Siani CF400000100.000
Loading...

Pirates vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Pirates vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2024
  • Time: 7:45 PM ET
  • Venue: Busch Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Pirates favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: Pirates -142, Cardinals +125

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Pirates: 58%
  • Cardinals: 42%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Pirates a win probability of 58%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 42%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Pirates are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Busch Stadium on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Pirates vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365