Athletics vs. Padres Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Athletics vs. Padres MLB game on June 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Athletics
3
4
Jun 12, 1:40AM PETCO Park
Padres
Jun 12, 1:40AM PETCO Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Athletics
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 3 9 0
Padres
0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 1 4 10 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Athletics OAK
Win %
0%
100%
Padres SD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Kyle Higashioka homers to left field.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 3B51211000.41.400
2 J. Bleday CF30200100.6671.417
3 B. Rooker DH400000200.000
4 M. Andujar LF41100010.250.500
5 T. Soderstrom 1B31221110.6672.417
6 Z. Gelof 2B300000200.000
7 S. Brown RF30100100.3331.167
8 M. Schuemann SS40100010.250.500
9 S. Langeliers C200000000.000
Padres Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Arraez 1B41210000.51.000
2 F. Tatis RF41200000.51.250
3 D. Peralta LF100000000.000
4 T. Wade DH000000000.000
5 D. Solano 3B30100110.3330.833
6 J. Cronenworth 2B400000100.000
7 H. Kim SS21100100.51.250
8 J. Merrill CF400000100.000
9 K. Higashioka C31111100.3331.833
Loading...

Athletics vs. Padres: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Athletics vs. Padres
  • Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: PETCO Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Padres favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Athletics +135, Padres -155

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Athletics: 44%
  • Padres: 56%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Athletics a win probability of 44%, while the Padres have a win probability of 56%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Padres are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at PETCO Park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Athletics vs. Padres predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365